I start back to teaching this week, so I thought I'd glance back LIKE LOT'S WIFE OHHH NOOOO and take stock of how well I managed to complete my summer bucket list.
From June 7, 2012:
A list of summer must-dos in no particular order:
Organize clips + build professional website Here it be!
2. Complete sabbath school lesson project (Um, 1 out of 4 ain't bad?)
3. Publish an essay or two (Oh, haha. About that...)
4. Hunter Museum (It'll still be there next month, right?)
5. Salted Caramel ice cream from Mitchell's in Cleveland, OH
6. Fit back into all of my summer shorts
7. Read at least 4 books for pleasure (2 out of 4 ain't bad?)
8. Complete Photoshop professional growth course
9. Take a hike in Asheville
10. Learn to make some new summer salads
Love, laugh, floss, bike, smooch, read, friend, mom, wife, summer like it's an action verb.