My granny has a gal pal who answers the phone, "This is the beauty!" Can you imagine? To have that sense of moxie!
I just answer the phone, "Hullo?" but I rarely answer the phone, let's be honest. When I'm in my 80s, who knows? Maybe I'll develop some telephonic pinache.
Here in my 30s, I am just trying to eat my vegetables, hit it hard at the gym, and get a good night's sleep. Two out of three ain't bad most weeks.
I'm no vain Lane, but I'm not a plain Jane either. I am still a Catholic schoolgirl in recovery, and to be honest some mornings I actually think my polyester triblend kickpleat skirt is waiting for me on a hanger in my closet. Then I awaken to the fact that I have to :GASP: pick out mah cloves!
When it comes to putting on mah face, it has to be quick and clean looking. Not that you asked for it, but I always love knowing what products people fancy. Here's some honesty as well as my beauty regimen.
1. Josie Maran Natural Volume Lip Gloss in golden beige- this lip gloss feels as good as it looks. Non-tacky and yummy smelling, but not something obnoxiously Tinkerbell cotton candy-like. Know what I mean?
2. Josie Maran Natural Volume Argan Mascara - This is fine for everyday. Nothing dramatic. Best part is it washes off like nothin'.
3. Clinique High Lengths Mascara - If I can't find the above mascara, I use this one. It's excellent and is not clumpy at all.
4. fresh Sugar in Passion - My favorite tinted lip balm.
5. Amazing Cosmetics Concealer to Go - This is the world's greatest concealer. As you can observe, I have a touch of rosacea. This wee little tube gets the job done. Very pigmented so the tube will last you foreverrrr.
6. Josie Maran Beautiful Eyes - This eye shadow blends nicely. Nothing dramatic. Colors work well with my rosy/pale complexion and blue eyes.
7. and 8. are limited edition products by Mary Kay. I like the cooling bronzer - easy to apply and fake me out some high cheekbones.I love this blush to the depths. Just a hint of sparkle my cheeks.
9. Brushes by Mary Kay. Gots to have good tools to get the job done well.